What is RA3: Paradox?
Paradox is a free fan-modification of the game Command & Conquer Red Alert 3, for Windows based computers.
The Paradox Story:
It is summer, 1969. The Third Great World War has come to a close, the world’s armies exhausted, her nations devastated by a year of the deadliest warfare in the history of Humankind. The Allied Nations, the Soviet Union and the Empire of the Rising Sun have entered an uneasy ceasefire, and for the first time in more than a decade it seems that there may be a chance for peace to return to a war-torn world.
Yet one does not meddle with time without consequence, as the war is only truly beginning, and the world was just beginning to see the effects of the Paradox…
What Paradox Brings to the Gaming Table:
- A new campaign and epic story telling the consequences of the events of Red Alert 3, taking you from the Siberian Wastes to Outer Space!
- New live action and CG cutscenes, filmed in HD resolution.
- 5 Brand New Factions : The clever Confederate Revolutionaries, the noble Order of the Talon, the powerful Atomic Kingdom of China, the scheming Mediterranean Syndicate and the otherworldly Electrical Protectorate, each with their own unique play schemes, units and music
- Dozens of new units for existing factions, expanding each to nearly twice the original side. Take to the field with classic units like the Anvil Heavy Tank, or command new and unique additions like the flexible Hanzo Z or the elusive Heisenberg Assault Copter!
- New battle mechanics focused around fighting battles in the field for vital resources and tech-buildings, including the reintroduction of gems.
- A revised and updated soundtrack featuring music by Chris Feres and Sandro “FuzzY” Cacciotti, featuring new battle and faction music.
- Particle Collider Guns, Desolator Towers, Cosmic Horrors, Ray Guns, Holographic Treetop Snipers, Fan-Powered Halos, Submersible Aircraft Carriers, Black ICE, Weather Control, Molten Broadswords, Wormholes, Atomic Mutants, Robots and insane Russian Arsonists named Ivan. Is there any doubt this is Red Alert as it was meant to be?